I started designing layouts and blogging when I was in 1st year high school. Blogspot was my first home until I learned a bit of coding and upgraded to WordPress. I am a self-employed business graduate from Entrepreneurs School of Asia who earns through graphic design. I work with different brands and corporations from different industries such as FMCG, petroleum, hospitality and a lot more. Aside from that, I am also a part-owner of a local staffing company based in Ortigas which makes me know a little bit of information about recruitment. I travel and save, contrary to the belief that people who love to travel young do not have priorities. I’m just lucky to be blessed with both at the same time 🙂 Aside from my bachelor’s degree, I took up certificate courses in Digital Marketing (IIDM at the Asian Institute of Management) and Visual Graphic Design (First Academy of Computer Arts). That’s about it! If this interests you, my e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Relevant questions about my blog:
- What host and blogging client do you use? I use ipage for my hosting (since they’re really affordable), and WordPress as my blogging client.
- What camera and lens type do you use? I use 3 types of cameras. One is the camera from my iPhone (6+), another is a D5100 with a manual 50mm f/1.8 lens. Luckily I was able to spare part of my savings for a Fujifilm XT10 with a standard 16-50mm lens which I plan on upgrading ’cause I am much of a shallow depth of field type of photographer.
- How do you edit your photos? I use VSCO for my filters. I do not manipulate my photos in any way other than changing the exposure, levels and curves.
- How are you able to manage going out once in a while and working at the same time? My work schedule is very flexible and I’m very lucky for that. I work during the night since most clients send revisions after office hours. Sometimes, I have to sacrifice my social life in order to do both.
- Do you ask your parents for travel money? Absolutely not. I always tell myself to spend within my means. Plus, my parents won’t give me money anyway. Haha! It’s 70% savings, 30% travel. Besides, I don’t collect things nor drink on weekends.